Want to join our small & friendly team?
Customer Service Administrator –
Menai Holidays Office - Harlech and Criccieth
To be the first point of contact for customers, owners and potential owners in our Harlech and Criccieth offices, providing excellent customer service to all.
Be smiley, happy and welcoming, encourage people to pop in
- To be the first point of contact for all customers, owners and potential owners coming into the shop.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Answering electronic correspondence.
- Taking bookings.
- Processing payments.
- Work as part of the wider Menai Holidays team.
- Send out acknowledgements and ensure late bookings are properly catered for.
- Liaise with prospective owners.
- Adhere to cancellation procedures.
- Maintain stock levels of items offered for sale.
- Identify and recommend potential products to sell, that are of interest or produced locally.
- Ensure that the ‘shoffice’ is always clean, tidy and well presented.
- Visit properties to ensure a good knowledge of cottages and the local area.
- Visit attractions when possible to be paid for by MHC for marketing on social media and to improve knowledge of the area.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as may reasonably be required.
- Be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Taking the emergency out of hour’s phone where relevant.
Skills specific to the role:
- Well presented and have an ability to lead by example when upholding the exceptional standards of the business.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- ‘Can do’ – ‘will do’ attitude to every enquiry – we can help!
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Well organised and able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good eye for detail and high standards of professionalism.
- Ability to liaise with owners, customers and the team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Clean full driving licence.
In return we offer a Competitive Salary, 32 days holiday, Staff Pension Scheme and the chance to work with a fun and dynamic team in the beautiful North Wales. To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.