Find out about our latest competition right here!
You could win a three-night break during the low season at Bron Haul, a delightful holiday cottage on Anglesey. It's a bright yet cosy cottage sleeping two with beautiful views out across the countryside to the sea.
How to enter
Simply sign up to our newsletter on this link for your chance to be in with a chance of winning. For more chances of winning, you can share our competition on Facebook & Twitter or by email - the more people you get to enter, the more entries you get too!
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Bron Haul three-night break - September 2018 (“The Competition")" run by Menai Holidays and by claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Menai Holidays and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The Competition prize is a three-night break at Bron Haul holiday cottage on Anglesey during the low season only (28th September 2018 to 22nd March 2019, excluding certain weeks such as October half term, Christmas and New Year). There will be only one winner of The Competition prize.
- Methods of entry: by filling in your email address on this link to sign up to our newsletter and enter the competition. You can gain further entries by sharing the competition on Facebook, Twitter or by email. The more friends and family you get to sign up, the more entries you can get.
- Menai Holidays reserves the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or The Competition at any time.
- To enter The Competition, the described action must be completed between 19:00 14/09/2018 and 23:59 26/09/2018.
- The Competition opens at 19:00 14/09/2018 and 23:59 26/09/2018.
- The winner will be drawn at random and will be contacted by 26/09/2018. Winners must acknowledge their prize within five (5) working days of notification or the prize will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Menai Holidays decision on the winner is final.
- The winner must provide proof of identity when requested.
- Menai Holidays is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- Menai Holidays will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Menai Holidays reserves the right to declare The Competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- By entering The Competition you agree that Menai Holidays can send you emails from time to time about our latest offers, news, etc. You can unsubscribe from our list at any point by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of our emails.
- By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England & Wales.