- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This is a truly magnificent holiday cottage, with a swimming pool, delightful garden and woodland walk.
Who needs to go to The Riviera?
In a sublime setting, far reaching sea and mountain views - a home in the truest sense, loved by all! The house exudes fun and happiness and welcomes you in.
The American cartoon pictures and whacky signs, the huge and splendid drawing room, the welcoming kitchen and pretty dining room with a bougainvillaea mural climbing up the wall....it is sumptuous and you will relax and be happy here. The Garden House, so aptly named, with each room opening out on to part of the garden, either terraced or grassed, but all with seating areas.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x super king, 2 x double, 1 x room with 3 single beds
- 1 x bathroom with bathroom with shower, loo and wash hand basin
- 2 x separate loos with wash hand basins
- 2 x ensuites
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine, Rangemaster DE LUXE, drinks fridge, coffee machine
- Sitting room with open fire, sea views, TV and DVD player.
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine, Rangemaster DE LUXE, drinks fridge, coffee machine, washing machine
- Open fire, TV and DVD player
- Sea views
- Extensive gardens
- Central heating
- Swimming pool, hot tub
- Amenities approx 2 miles
- Note: double beds are supplied with two duvets
- Note: as the hot tubs are cleaned and emptied for each set of guests, the water may not be fully up to temperature on the first evening
- Note: there is a Zip Wire and tree house in the garden, they are not available to use.
About the location
Collection of cottages between Menai Bridge and Beaumaris, enjoying fantastic views over the Menai Straits. Five minutes drive in either direction will take you to a great selection of shops and cafes. A further ten minute drive will take you to some lovely sandy beaches.
Note: Pool only available between April and September Note: USE OF POOL: Minimum of 2 people in the pool at all times, any children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult. Please follow all correct swimming and safety procedures. Only guests are allowed in the pool. No smoking, food or drink to be consumed in the pool or changing areas. When not in use, the pool cover must be in place, even if you intend on using it later on in the day. Note: Guests are advised that as the hot tubs need to be cleaned and emptied for each new set of guests, the water may not be fully up to temperature on the first evening of their stay. Note: There is a Zip Wire and tree house in the garden, they are not available to use.