“This is a lovely renovated property carried out to a good standard.”
However there were a few issues that the property owner should be made aware of…..
1. Shower in main bathroom unable to switch between main head and hand head due to broken connection
2. Its obviously there’s some form of water leak on the ground floor open kitchen / lounge floor as the Lino is lifting along the width of the area and congealing salts on the joint. Maybe there’s an underlying underfloor leak from either the underfloor heating or water table
3. Patio door “door leaf” requires adjustment as difficult to shut. You have to slam for it to align into closed position. If you don’t and leave it, the rain gets in.
4. The skylight’s in-built blind in the main en-suite bedroom is broken, hanging down and you are unable to close to the prevent light coming in
5. On hot sunny day[s] if you needed to open all skylights you can’t as there are two you cannot reach and no aid provided to use.
6. It states you can park up to three cars but in reality you can only park one car in front of the patio doors and allocated bay opposite. You could use the carport if you had a SMART or similar small car. You do have enough space to park two cars right outside the house as during our stay we had the next door neighbour knock on the door asking us to move one car as it impedes them accessing their property. This is because the drop kerb outside the holiday let doesn’t extend right across to the neighbours house and they would have to drive up/down standard high faced kerbs (quite understandable)
7. The property offers a bio-ethanol burner in the downstairs lounge but you cannot use it as there’s no fuel to use or to purchase if you would like to use in lieu of underfloor heating
Other than those constructive comments above, a lovely place.
Shower is now in full working order. Water, during extreme weather, had leaked in through unlocked patio doors which have now been sealed. Skylight has been covered with an opaque covering. Small footstool was in bathroom to stand on to gain access to skylights. Ethanol was in cupboard. There is ample parking for two cars, one directly outside property and one in the allocated bay just opposite. There is also a public car park approximately 200 yards away. There is also a car port which could hold a small car. Property Owner