“What a Great place!”
What a Great location!
What Great sunsets!
Great access to the wonderful beach!
Great places to eat - Sandy Mount House and the Oyster Catcher.
We were fortunate to have Great weather for September. Cottage is well equipped, clean and spacious. Twin room on the ground floor was great for our elderly parents ( they would have benefited if there had been a ground floor shower room).
There were a few niggles
- no dryer for beach towels/ clothes
- no small cups
- element on cooker hanging down and did not appear to work properly
- some windows do not open
- unable to lock front glass doors with key
- difficult to open balcony door
- felt it would have been considerate of you to advise us of the building work going on next door.
Please take this as constructive criticism.
We really had a Great time and will definitely book again. Thank you Menai Holidays!