PentreheulynHeart of Anglesey, Anglesey
Surrounded by peaceful open countryside, Pentreheulyn is just four miles from the delightful village of Cemaes Bay with its picturesque fishing harbour and wonderful sandy beach. Cemlyn Bay nature reserve is close by, with its lagoon - a wonderful refuge for wildfowl.
"A fantastic warm welcome awaits. Children will love staying on a farm, seeing the lambs and playing on the trampoline & swing!"
This traditional farmhouse has great appeal, with lovely deep recessed windows in nearly every room. The owners who live close by on this family farm have taken great care to retain the charm of this property while providing every modern day comfort for guests, including full central heating.
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Oil Central Heating
- Heating and Electricity included
- Woodburning stove
- Initial supply of logs, then £5 per bag available from the owner
- Wooden cot (linen and towels provided) & High Chair on request
- Toddler bed guard available
- Washing machine
- Fridge / Freezer / Microwave
- Games room
- Enclosed garden
- Garden furniture
- Off road parking
- £100 Security Deposit if taking a dog
- 15% underoccupancy discount for 2 people using 1 bedroom in any low or mid period
- £100 security deposit for first time guests
I stayed with my son, wife and two children at Pentreheulyn for a long weekend at the beginning of April 2013. We were all most impressed by the high standard of accommodation with all our needs catered for, but what pleased us ev…
Great place and highly recommended! We have stayed in many cottages before but the warm welcome and the whole ambience of the cottage which was set in a working farm exceeded all our expectations. We arrived to find a chocolate ca…
Thank you for the effort and preparation you applied to making our stay a wonderful experience.Pentreheulyn is an extremely comfortable and welcoming home enhanced by your extra attention to detail and care.A great holiday and lov…