Your search returned 478 cottages.
If you are looking for a holiday cottage or house that's perfect for a family holiday, look no further. Whether it's an enclosed garden, highchair, easy access to the beach, or plenty of games and toys to the kids occupied, these holiday cottages in North Wales will work for you.
Why a family holiday in North Wales?
North Wales is packed full of family-friendly activities and attractions, suitable for a variety of ages. Steeped in history, North Wales has many impressive and fascinating castles in towns such as Beaumaris, Harlech, Criccieth, Conwy and Caernarfon.
While away an afternoon on the stunning sandy beaches in North Wales. Visit Abersoch and the Llyn Peninsula if watersports are your thing. Barmouth Beach also provides safe bathing conditions and has the dramatic backdrop of Snowdonia National Park.
Pack your walking boots and get the whole family active with a walk in Snowdonia. There are many great hiking routes, for all levels. The Llanberis Path up Snowdon, Wales’ largest mountain, is most appropriate for children. You can also take the Snowdon Mountain Railway to the summit and enjoy the breath-taking views via the carriage.
Drop into Piggery Pottery, just outside Caernarfon, for some creative fun. If you have the time, leave your pottery and collect the next day so it can be varnished in the studio.
Get your thrill on and journey underground with great family-friendly attractions including Bounce Below and Snowdonia Zip World.
Family Days out North Wales
- Portmeirion – enchanting Italian styled village with a fascinating history, local beach and tons of picturesque buildings and gardens.
- Zip World Fforest – woodland nestled in the Conwy Valley with zip safaris, sky rides, treehoppers and plenty other family-friendly activities.
- Greenwood Forest Park – an amusement park in Y Felinheli with rides, mazed, shows and crafts for children.
- Beaumaris Castle – deemed as some by the ‘greatest castle never built’, this 13th century castle is located on the Isle of Anglesey.
- The Great Orme – headland off the coastal town of Llandudno with a tramway that allows you to take in the scenic views.
Family Holidays in North Wales
We have a great range of family-friendly cottages in North Wales that will suit all of your loved ones.
Make your North Wales getaway one to remember. Stay in one of our family-friendly cottages in North Wales and explore what this great region has to offer. If you want further assistance, get in touch with one of our travel experts today.