Safe & Secure Payments
Flexible payment options for your peace of mind.
24/7 “On Holiday” Support
Our friendly UK team are here to help, in case of any emergency.
Over 1 Million Customers
We take over 1 million customers and their pets on holiday every year.
Book With Confidence
Over 25 years of experience in UK self-catering holidays.
Your search returned 540 cottages.
Our collection of North Wales holiday cottages offer visitors a wide range of choice to stay in. Delve right into the entertaining array of seaside attractions or dust off the walking boots with a hike along either coastal or mountain routes.
Why North Wales?
A region with the best of both. Surrounded by miles of stunning coastline, North Wales is home to a whole collection of beautiful white sandy beaches. Ideal for surfing, coasteering and white water rafting for all you adventurous kinds. Snowdonia National Park also provides the area with great scenic walking routes and includes Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales with an elevation of 1,085m.
Things to do in North Wales
- Snowdonia National Park - explore the impressive landscapes, lakes and largest mountain in England and Wales.
- Bodnant Gardens - National Trust owned garden and grounds above the River Conwy containing a diverse range of wildlife and blooms.
- Great Orme - limestone headland off the north coast of Llandudno, hop on the cable car or Great Orme tramway to discover fantastic views of the area.
- Conwy Castle - an impressive medieval fortress built by Edward I in the early 1200s.
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns - delve 500ft underground in this award-winning attraction located near Blaenau Ffestiniog.
North Wales Holiday Cottages
Our North Wales cottages provide you with a comfortable home away from home. Stay in a rustic log cabin surrounded by countryside or large holiday home for all your loved ones.
Visit popular towns including Beaumaris and Criccieth or immerse yourself in the local history of places such as Conwy and Harlech. Our cottages cover the main regions in North Wales including Anglesey, Snowdonia, the Llyn Peninsula, Conwy and Llandudno.
We understand that a holiday is not always the same without your favourite pooch. We have a large collection of dog friendly cottages that will be sure to get those tails wagging.
We have over 500 holiday cottages in North Wales to choose from, whether you are looking for a short break or place to unwind after a busy week of exploring. With simple to sumptuous cottages to suit all budgets, you are sure to find the right North Wales holiday cottage for you.