Who Are We
'Menai Hols' as it's affectionately known by those who work here, was established over 35 years ago and is now North Wales’s leading local holiday letting agency.
From humble beginnings as a small family-run company to being one of the leading holiday letting agencies in North Wales, our success relies upon standing by our founding principles. Working closely with property owners and customers, who remain at the heart of our business.
What We Do
Our philosophy has always been and will remain simple - we only choose cottages that we would actually holiday in ourselves. We enjoy working with friendly people, we offer an old-fashioned service to our guests and, finally, "You don't get two chances at a first impression" - this last point is so important to remember when arriving on holiday.
We have a carefully chosen an eclectic selection of houses that are sparkling clean. Some bursting with character, some quirky with old-fashioned charm and some ultra-modern, luxurious and minimalist and lots in between.
We aim to have cottages to suit all budgets and for all occasions - family holidays and short breaks for couples, birthdays, family or friends spending time together, anniversaries and even weddings. We also have over 300 dog-friendly properties, so your four-legged friend doesn’t have to miss out.
Our Impact Mission
As part of the Sykes Holiday Cottages Family, Menai Holidays is committed to creating lasting holiday memories with a positive social and environmental impact.
Our impact on people and the planet is as important to us as shareholder profit.
As part of our Impact mission, we aim to:
- Reduce our carbon emissions by at least 50% by 2030… and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050.
- Work with at least 20 biodiversity projects in FY23 across the regions we operate in through volunteering and sponsorship of initiatives.
- Become a single use plastic free business and achieve Surfers Against Sewage Plastic Free Business accreditation by the end of 2024.
- Inspire and enable 100% of our team to volunteer every year, supporting charities, community projects and social enterprises.
- Enable 100 disadvantaged families to go on holiday in FY23 and work to increase this number every year.
- Positively impact at least 10 community and charity initiatives every year, strengthening existing relationships while building new ones.
To get the latest updates on our Impact activities, head to our Impact section on the blog.
We’re Here For You
Please remember, we are here to help. Whether it is to choose the right cottage for your relaxing holiday, or you want some FREE advice on holiday letting, we’re just a phone call or email away. Alternatively, just drop into one of our local offices, the kettle is always on!
We are here to help; we look forward to seeing you.
Rydyn ni yma i helpu, rydyn ni'n edrych ymlaen at eich gweld chi