Your search returned 93 cottages.
Tucked behind the rolling mountains of Snowdonia, discover the areas hidden beauty and stay in one of our Llyn Peninsula cottages
Why the Llyn Peninsula?
Llyn Peninsula is one of only 5 Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) in Wales and it’s easy to see why. Luscious white sandy beaches line the coast, there is an abundance of quaint little fishing ports and rugged sea cliffs surround the Wales Coast Path.
The protected area is a real haven for nature enthusiasts. From seal spotting to dolphin watching, the Llyn Peninsular offers you the chance to observe remarkable marine life in their natural habitats.
Things to do in the Llyn Peninsula
- Plas Glyn y Weddw Gallery - arts and heritage centre based in Llanbedrog and housed in a beautiful Grade II Gothic mansion.
- Criccieth Castle - sat on a rocky headland overlooking Porthmadog, this iconic historical site was built by Llywelyn the Great in the early 1200s.
- Bardsey Island - a wild island off the Llyn Peninsula with a rich range of wildlife, history and an iconic lighthouse.
- Wales Coast Path - scenic walking route covering the Llyn Peninsula coastline.
- Abersoch Bay - large sandy beach with a whole host of watersports available.
Llyn Peninsula Cottages
If you enjoy relaxing on a picturesque beach, then the Llyn Peninsula is just the place for you. Stay in a holiday cottage with a sea view so you can soak up the scenery from your very own home away from home.
Your dog will enjoy the areas great walking routes, so get those tails wagging in one of our dog-friendly cottages.
With a lovely range of self-catering accommodation to choose from, bring all of your loved ones to this spectacular corner of Wales for an unforgettable holiday in one of our Llyn Peninsula cottages.